Today, I did something very stupid. I received a call today and I am so happy and excited. Therefore I went to meet my friend instantly.In fact, I am just like an idiot. I can't sit next to her as there is somebody else. I went outsite to call my mum, she suddenly changed my seat next to her. What I feel most embarrassed is that the guy sat next to me who I sometimes meet on the train. My friend laughted at me but I really feel so embarrassed. Actually, I am not going to stay so long. Because of her, I went to have dinner with her. When we went back, the guy had already left.

By the way, today is Earth Hour 2011. My friend and I have joined it. The studyroom 's staff gave us a candle. What a nice night!
By the way, today is Earth Hour 2011. My friend and I have joined it. The studyroom 's staff gave us a candle. What a nice night!
Comments
Post a Comment