encourage≠comfort Sometimes I am so tired to hear the word of encouragement. I only feel lonely and annoyed. Yes,yes,it is my duty,it's my work. No one can help. Everyone is doing the same things with you... You are not alone. Of course, I know! You have no need to repeat it once again. What I really need is comfort...not encourage... You may say"You are not a kid ,we can't always comfort you.You have to learn how to deal with it.You can't just sit and wait for someone to help." Actually, I never heard of any comfort word,not even one.Every time I feel sad,I talk to somebody,everytime they push me harder and harder.Always keep working ,keep studying... Time is running very fast. 7days later,I will reborn. Maybe I will not be so pessimistic. Just wanna write down the last feeling about this XXXXXXX exam.
歐陽修 >:「同利而朋,利盡交疏;同道而朋,此終如一。」
同利而朋者,日久即見人心,勢利而顧己,漠視友人之心,惡之。
同道而朋者,雖有長短之處,卻經得起風雨。
同道之人,世間非難尋,境界難達。
利與義,難以取捨。
人非聖,故有私心。
利字當前...
盡愛至友,盡仁至親
Comments
Post a Comment