I've been alone so many nights just figuring out what I need to do next
Can I turn everything into real?
Mum asked me yesterday"What are you afraid of ?" and I said I don't know.
Reapeating it hundreds time a day.
I have been waiting for this day for more than 7 years but now I don't know can I just get it or maybe it is only something to make me feel satisfied.I have no ideas that is what I want to do now.
I am not sure I can do it well as last time I mostly lost all my confidence in the exam.
I am not that hard working,clever,wise...I am just too ordinary I do not deserve to have this.
Frankly,I just don't want to be like that. Chasing people footsteps, can I have something new,something really new?
Can I turn everything into real?
Mum asked me yesterday"What are you afraid of ?" and I said I don't know.
Reapeating it hundreds time a day.
I have been waiting for this day for more than 7 years but now I don't know can I just get it or maybe it is only something to make me feel satisfied.I have no ideas that is what I want to do now.
I am not sure I can do it well as last time I mostly lost all my confidence in the exam.
I am not that hard working,clever,wise...I am just too ordinary I do not deserve to have this.
Frankly,I just don't want to be like that. Chasing people footsteps, can I have something new,something really new?
Comments
Post a Comment