In the whole year, the most meaningful and happiest festival must be Christmas.
Every year, I go out with my mum but I could never wait til 12am because I was usually too tired and requested to go home first.
Perhaps I was still a student last year. What I feel is that study must be the most impoartant thing right now.
Something has changed this year. I couldn't explain this special feeling.
Luckily, I have family and some friends to colour my boring and lonely life.
Stepping in 2012, whatever is it the end of the world,
I hope I don't need to enjoy the 20th lonely Christmas.
Clever you, you must know what I mean.
Every year, I go out with my mum but I could never wait til 12am because I was usually too tired and requested to go home first.
Perhaps I was still a student last year. What I feel is that study must be the most impoartant thing right now.
Something has changed this year. I couldn't explain this special feeling.
Luckily, I have family and some friends to colour my boring and lonely life.
Stepping in 2012, whatever is it the end of the world,
I hope I don't need to enjoy the 20th lonely Christmas.
Clever you, you must know what I mean.
Comments
Post a Comment