I always dream but the thing I dream will never happened.
Usually it will be up side down.
Yesterday, I dream of a few scenes. Most of them is what I can't do in the real life.
I shout to my auntie and tell her my deeply thought,
I have a big temper to one of my friend who I won't have guts to fight with her...
Perhaps I was so upset last night.
That's why I can dream of something I really want to do.
I feel pretty good wven I know I won't come true.
But still like I have got a chance to fight back to my destiny.
Maybe it is the reason why I like to wake up late.
Please do not blame on me haha,
I am so sorry to say something stupid last night.
Usually it will be up side down.
Yesterday, I dream of a few scenes. Most of them is what I can't do in the real life.
I shout to my auntie and tell her my deeply thought,
I have a big temper to one of my friend who I won't have guts to fight with her...
Perhaps I was so upset last night.
That's why I can dream of something I really want to do.
I feel pretty good wven I know I won't come true.
But still like I have got a chance to fight back to my destiny.
Maybe it is the reason why I like to wake up late.
Please do not blame on me haha,
I am so sorry to say something stupid last night.
Comments
Post a Comment