Wow, I am pretty busy today.
I finally got the puzzle frame.
It is not easy to get it.
I don't want to go back there again...so sometimes already
but their puzzles are really nice.
I saw one there but I don't think I will get it.
After that I hadto go back.
Meanwhile I saw a tree,
it makes me so relax.
Show you all,
Finally I went to visit my grandmother.
Bring her some sweets and biscuit.
Next I went to buy "fai chun"
Actually I just want some normal "fai chun",
I just saw the BLING-BLING one
yea, but my style, right?
Hope that I can get one tommorrow in the New Year fair.
The way going back to home,
suddenly I want to have some sweet,
I bought myself a Crean Soda
Simple Life, Simple Happiness.
I finally got the puzzle frame.
It is not easy to get it.
I don't want to go back there again...so sometimes already
but their puzzles are really nice.
I saw one there but I don't think I will get it.
After that I hadto go back.
Meanwhile I saw a tree,
it makes me so relax.
Show you all,
Finally I went to visit my grandmother.
Bring her some sweets and biscuit.
Next I went to buy "fai chun"
Actually I just want some normal "fai chun",
I just saw the BLING-BLING one
yea, but my style, right?
Hope that I can get one tommorrow in the New Year fair.
The way going back to home,
suddenly I want to have some sweet,
I bought myself a Crean Soda
Simple Life, Simple Happiness.



Comments
Post a Comment