I used not to speak to much in my real life in Hong Kong.
When I arrived here, I try really hard to talk to new guys.
However, I quite hate myself being like this.
I sound like some kind of bitches.
Sometimes I am just too active to talk to not Hong Kong people but every one I know.
I feel so disgusting of myself.
Seems I am a hunting man (I mean it as the hunter of men).
A bit tired of being full of myself.
It is quite tired when you used to pretend active while you are not a real active person.
You know, it's too much!
I am a little bit worried that being here, I feel a bit lonely.
However, the turth is I like here more than Hong Kong.
I even don't miss anyone in HK.
There is a totally different pressure between HK and AUS.
I was thinking maybe I am just knowing these guys for two days.
I shoundn't expect any thing right now.
Well, telling myself don't like too much.
BTW, today I need to choose my subjects.
I did something that my aunt must not like.
I drop econ and I've choosen behavioual science.
I do really hope that is not a wrong decision.
When I arrived here, I try really hard to talk to new guys.
However, I quite hate myself being like this.
I sound like some kind of bitches.
Sometimes I am just too active to talk to not Hong Kong people but every one I know.
I feel so disgusting of myself.
Seems I am a hunting man (I mean it as the hunter of men).
A bit tired of being full of myself.
It is quite tired when you used to pretend active while you are not a real active person.
You know, it's too much!
I am a little bit worried that being here, I feel a bit lonely.
However, the turth is I like here more than Hong Kong.
I even don't miss anyone in HK.
There is a totally different pressure between HK and AUS.
I was thinking maybe I am just knowing these guys for two days.
I shoundn't expect any thing right now.
Well, telling myself don't like too much.
BTW, today I need to choose my subjects.
I did something that my aunt must not like.
I drop econ and I've choosen behavioual science.
I do really hope that is not a wrong decision.
Comments
Post a Comment