This is week one of my university life. I feel so weird to be called new fresher. It can be described as bittersweet. Things are not going quite smoothly.
At first, I was quite excited to be a uni student. There are countless experiences have been told that to be an uni student, you have to be so independent and mature. However, while you never experience to taste of it, it is no way to understand how terribly harsh that you can't imagine. Truly, you can say I am still so childish. University is really a place to build you or kill you. As you have to adapt to such competitive environment, you have to force yourself into it. I feel the pressure. I am tired. I really want to give up. Well, I am probably the most useless person to be honest. Negative thought and words rush out from my mind. I sometimes can't bare how I am either.
As I am an international student, I believe the situation much worse than you can imagine. I am hardly to join any groups, hardly to understand what the lecture said and also feel bloody lonely during the break hours. I am not an outgoing person which quite hard to make some new friends in this environment. There is a contradiction. First I really want to meet some new people. However, old friends can always help immediately and at least they are willing to listen and understand more than other.
Well, not everything sucks like that actually. I have a great time with my housemates and food in Brisbane, especially Korean food, yum! I also went swimming twice after I came back. When I am swimming, I care nothing but swim. Mentally relax, physically fat burning. Also, I found some good music that I quite enjoy. I seldom love the whole album but this one successfully win my heart. That's Flight of the Crow. Here is a excerpt of lyric written that "Sometimes I get tired of waking up on my own,
And sometimes I feel like I want to go home,
But the cars they keep on driving,
Down a road that doesn’t seem to end.
So we’re following arrows and the flight of the crow,
Living wide screen but what good is it though,
When life gets narrower the further you go,
Suns set before they rise.
It’s there in the shadows where nobody goes,
It’s there in the dark but what good is it though,
It’s a vanishing point on a shimmering road,
And there when I close my eyes.
Sometimes its hard to know the way to go,
When the waters rise around you,
And the fire rages down below." Taste the words above and I find the way to move on.
At first, I was quite excited to be a uni student. There are countless experiences have been told that to be an uni student, you have to be so independent and mature. However, while you never experience to taste of it, it is no way to understand how terribly harsh that you can't imagine. Truly, you can say I am still so childish. University is really a place to build you or kill you. As you have to adapt to such competitive environment, you have to force yourself into it. I feel the pressure. I am tired. I really want to give up. Well, I am probably the most useless person to be honest. Negative thought and words rush out from my mind. I sometimes can't bare how I am either.
As I am an international student, I believe the situation much worse than you can imagine. I am hardly to join any groups, hardly to understand what the lecture said and also feel bloody lonely during the break hours. I am not an outgoing person which quite hard to make some new friends in this environment. There is a contradiction. First I really want to meet some new people. However, old friends can always help immediately and at least they are willing to listen and understand more than other.
Well, not everything sucks like that actually. I have a great time with my housemates and food in Brisbane, especially Korean food, yum! I also went swimming twice after I came back. When I am swimming, I care nothing but swim. Mentally relax, physically fat burning. Also, I found some good music that I quite enjoy. I seldom love the whole album but this one successfully win my heart. That's Flight of the Crow. Here is a excerpt of lyric written that "Sometimes I get tired of waking up on my own,
And sometimes I feel like I want to go home,
But the cars they keep on driving,
Down a road that doesn’t seem to end.
So we’re following arrows and the flight of the crow,
Living wide screen but what good is it though,
When life gets narrower the further you go,
Suns set before they rise.
It’s there in the shadows where nobody goes,
It’s there in the dark but what good is it though,
It’s a vanishing point on a shimmering road,
And there when I close my eyes.
Sometimes its hard to know the way to go,
When the waters rise around you,
And the fire rages down below." Taste the words above and I find the way to move on.

Comments
Post a Comment