Well, I have come back to HK for more than a month. I think it is time to make a record.
23/11
This was the day I stucked in Brisbane. I supposed to take a flight back to Hong Kong but there was some mechanical problems so I was sent to a hotel in Brisbane city. I tried room service which I order as much as I can within the paid by Qantas.
24/11
On this day, I succeed to aboard and sent back to Hong Kong. My 3.5 months holidays were officially started.
30/11
I went to Beijing with my friend, Alva for 5 days. It was so awesome for me because everything there are old and vintage. Also, there are a lot of heritage buildings and places. Well, this is the capital of China, one of the strongest countries in the world. We ate, played and walked. For me, this is so cool but I am not sure about her haha.
5/12
Just the next day we came back from Beijing, I applied a job at City'super and interviewed on the same day and hired on the same day. More surprisingly, I started working on the next day.
6/12
I don't want to remember much about this month. Umm...this is my second job and sometimes happy and sometimes full of tears. Anyways, my contract finished on 31/12 and 2013 officially ended with no feelings.
January
I spent most of my time with Kayan and often my sister. Lots of fun till now.
Oh, one thing. I visited a dentist last week. This is my first time to see a dentist since I was in primary 6. Gosh...I have to remove my teeth next week. God blesses me please!
By the way, I really want to do sometimes special. For myself, to make my life more extraordinary. Ursh, still thinking what to do hahaaa.
23/11
This was the day I stucked in Brisbane. I supposed to take a flight back to Hong Kong but there was some mechanical problems so I was sent to a hotel in Brisbane city. I tried room service which I order as much as I can within the paid by Qantas.
24/11
On this day, I succeed to aboard and sent back to Hong Kong. My 3.5 months holidays were officially started.
30/11
I went to Beijing with my friend, Alva for 5 days. It was so awesome for me because everything there are old and vintage. Also, there are a lot of heritage buildings and places. Well, this is the capital of China, one of the strongest countries in the world. We ate, played and walked. For me, this is so cool but I am not sure about her haha.
5/12
Just the next day we came back from Beijing, I applied a job at City'super and interviewed on the same day and hired on the same day. More surprisingly, I started working on the next day.
6/12
I don't want to remember much about this month. Umm...this is my second job and sometimes happy and sometimes full of tears. Anyways, my contract finished on 31/12 and 2013 officially ended with no feelings.
January
I spent most of my time with Kayan and often my sister. Lots of fun till now.
Oh, one thing. I visited a dentist last week. This is my first time to see a dentist since I was in primary 6. Gosh...I have to remove my teeth next week. God blesses me please!
By the way, I really want to do sometimes special. For myself, to make my life more extraordinary. Ursh, still thinking what to do hahaaa.
Comments
Post a Comment