Burwood is where I stay.
Chicken stir fried noodle
There is a Westfield- a large shopping centre, many chinese restaurants and asian groceries.
I didn't spend too much time exploring this suburb as I have been here many many times but there are some good restaurants are really worth to be recommended.
SEA BAY HAND-MADE NOODLES RESTAURANT
Chicken stir fried noodle
I have tried the noodle in soup, mixed with sauce and lamb kebab
The noodle is very chewy. Although it is a stir fried noodle, it isn't dry but like drenched in the sauce mixed with chicken and vegetables.
Their dishes are quite large. It is recommended to go with 2-3 people so you can share dishes.
Since last year, I have been saying to come back and have this noodle. I miss it so much when I was in Brisbane. They keep the standard and quality, never let me down!
Comments
Post a Comment