This is the fourth time visiting to Sydney. Last year, I wanted to make a record of my trip too; however, I was too lazy to work it out.
This year, there is something different. My sister and brother in law are moved out and I have chance to visit more places by myself. I visited most of the places alone. As I don't have driving license and car, so I travelled by public transport and on foot most of the time. It was like long march!
Travelling alone is not that bad or boring as you think but yes, sometimes I feel a bit lonely and no one shares the food which I can't try them all or I have to eat them all. Eat insanely! Fortunately, I tried most of the thing I planned to have a go.
I visited those places that listed in Timeout Sydney and good cafe guide. My journey isn't completely a cultural experience but more like a food/ gourmet tour. But, the food culture can always show the specificity of the place. You can tell what type of people are dominant in that place by visiting the shops in their town. Sydney is a richly multicultural city that makes it more interesting. It seems that the whole world in condensed into a city. You are able to try the most authentic food in this city. Why? Because the food is made by the people from that countries. Interestingly, people from the same country gather together in the same town, which you can find "Koreatown", "Thaitown", "little Italy"...that's why I said the whole world is within sydney.
Alright, the introduction is almostly done here. Next, I will record my trip!!
This year, there is something different. My sister and brother in law are moved out and I have chance to visit more places by myself. I visited most of the places alone. As I don't have driving license and car, so I travelled by public transport and on foot most of the time. It was like long march!
Travelling alone is not that bad or boring as you think but yes, sometimes I feel a bit lonely and no one shares the food which I can't try them all or I have to eat them all. Eat insanely! Fortunately, I tried most of the thing I planned to have a go.
I visited those places that listed in Timeout Sydney and good cafe guide. My journey isn't completely a cultural experience but more like a food/ gourmet tour. But, the food culture can always show the specificity of the place. You can tell what type of people are dominant in that place by visiting the shops in their town. Sydney is a richly multicultural city that makes it more interesting. It seems that the whole world in condensed into a city. You are able to try the most authentic food in this city. Why? Because the food is made by the people from that countries. Interestingly, people from the same country gather together in the same town, which you can find "Koreatown", "Thaitown", "little Italy"...that's why I said the whole world is within sydney.
Alright, the introduction is almostly done here. Next, I will record my trip!!
Comments
Post a Comment