I don't read magazine much.
In my perception, there are 3 types of magazine.
The first one is the most common and also the most I dislike, the gossip or "entertaining" magazine. They don't provide you knowledge or any useful information.
The second type is very very knowledgable one. Perhaps I am not smart enough, I usually understand nothing after reading them.
The last one is very artistic. I believe it is designed for hipsters. There are many artistic models, picture and words. Obviously, I am just so ordinary, too ordinary.
But,
recently,
I changed.
Nothing has changed for type one.
For the nourished educated one, you will have to find your own interest and your own field. Of course, it will be good if you can read any kinds of those, but more importantly, don't make yourself hate them first.
For the hipster one, I still cannot deny that they are made for hipsters. Some of them actually are just full of advertisements. However, I recently found out that they can be lively, the interviewee could be someone round us and gave us their own experience. It is actually quite interesting.
When we grow, it seems that social life is even smaller. Through reading these magazine, it is like knowing new friends and absorbing information from them.
Life is interesting, right?
In my perception, there are 3 types of magazine.
The first one is the most common and also the most I dislike, the gossip or "entertaining" magazine. They don't provide you knowledge or any useful information.
The second type is very very knowledgable one. Perhaps I am not smart enough, I usually understand nothing after reading them.
The last one is very artistic. I believe it is designed for hipsters. There are many artistic models, picture and words. Obviously, I am just so ordinary, too ordinary.
But,
recently,
I changed.
Nothing has changed for type one.
For the nourished educated one, you will have to find your own interest and your own field. Of course, it will be good if you can read any kinds of those, but more importantly, don't make yourself hate them first.
For the hipster one, I still cannot deny that they are made for hipsters. Some of them actually are just full of advertisements. However, I recently found out that they can be lively, the interviewee could be someone round us and gave us their own experience. It is actually quite interesting.
When we grow, it seems that social life is even smaller. Through reading these magazine, it is like knowing new friends and absorbing information from them.
Life is interesting, right?
Comments
Post a Comment