I count the day I hand in the program withdraw form as day 1. I woke up very early in this morning, not because of sleepless, in fact I slept pretty good after making that decision, but desperate to get this over.
The process was simple. I went to the student centre, filled a form, informed the school and that's it. I even sent an email to the course coordinator. And, yes, I'm no longer a student. I can go wherever I went and step into the workforce, so on. Perhaps I think too much. How to explain to all relatives, friends and other people. Do I need to tell them all? Must I? I am not ready to do so.
I met my senior in physio. Before I decided to quit, this meeting's purpose was to encourage me not to give up and hang in there, I quit and this become an experience shared and farewell meeting. I saw the passion from his eyes, he is positive and loves god. When you are being with some positive people, you becomes positive. At the same time, you can see how negative you are.
On my way back I met a work mate and she has just attended to her senior graduation ceremony. She invited me for lunch, and why not, I don't have to study anymore! It was a great and inspiring talk. She talked like my mum, she showed her understanding, support and encouragement. He maturity is way more than I do. That is something I definitely need to learn. Stay positive, stay strong.
In the evening, I went back to uni to join my best friend graduation ceremony. It was so hard to smile in front of the camera. Not because of sadness of quitting, to be honest, I don't understand my feeling. I met another friend after the photo taking section. I told her about my situation, my further plans and so on. She threw me a lot of ideas. Like how to travel in Europe, where to look for cheap plane ticket, how to get free accommodation. I am so little.
I bought myself two beers, made myself some pancakes, watched youtube for a night long. Ready to face me new life.
The process was simple. I went to the student centre, filled a form, informed the school and that's it. I even sent an email to the course coordinator. And, yes, I'm no longer a student. I can go wherever I went and step into the workforce, so on. Perhaps I think too much. How to explain to all relatives, friends and other people. Do I need to tell them all? Must I? I am not ready to do so.
I met my senior in physio. Before I decided to quit, this meeting's purpose was to encourage me not to give up and hang in there, I quit and this become an experience shared and farewell meeting. I saw the passion from his eyes, he is positive and loves god. When you are being with some positive people, you becomes positive. At the same time, you can see how negative you are.
On my way back I met a work mate and she has just attended to her senior graduation ceremony. She invited me for lunch, and why not, I don't have to study anymore! It was a great and inspiring talk. She talked like my mum, she showed her understanding, support and encouragement. He maturity is way more than I do. That is something I definitely need to learn. Stay positive, stay strong.
In the evening, I went back to uni to join my best friend graduation ceremony. It was so hard to smile in front of the camera. Not because of sadness of quitting, to be honest, I don't understand my feeling. I met another friend after the photo taking section. I told her about my situation, my further plans and so on. She threw me a lot of ideas. Like how to travel in Europe, where to look for cheap plane ticket, how to get free accommodation. I am so little.
I bought myself two beers, made myself some pancakes, watched youtube for a night long. Ready to face me new life.
Comments
Post a Comment