Skip to main content

From the day I left my bright future - Day 10

23rd December 2015
My best uni friend came over and helped my with moving. So much work has done in the whole morning. I am glad that 90% of my stuff has moved.
I shouted her lunch and coffee afterwards. We had a nice chat in the afternoon. She helps me with IELTS speaking. Questions are like, can you describe your hometown, what is the different between... She pointed out that my limited vocabulary is my weakness and she emphasised the importance of sentence structure. I know it has always been my killed pointed. I should have know more and read more.
After an academic afternoon, I headed back to the shopping centre for Christmas shopping. Most shops opened till 12am yesterday and it is the only day of a year in Brisbane or Australia. My friend and I shopped until 11pm and we also did grocery shopping for the Christmas party.
When you have got something to go for, you will forget the sadness and tiredness. Busy and happy Christmas

Comments