Quitting from uni doesn't mean I must lose a brighter future, but at least lost a chance to have it. I won't change this title until I persuade or convince myself that is absolutely wrong.
What happened in day 2 was packing. I spent almost an entire day to pack my stuff but still far way to finish.
My friend in the UK asked me whether I am interested in visiting the UK. Of course I do. I was planning to go to NY, but free accommodation and free tour guide in the UK, why not. People are greedy. When you decided to go to the UK, how about Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Norway, Sweden.... come on, it probably the best chance to go travel. I don't know when I can go again.
Another friend in HK asked me if I want to do some travel as well, Korea, Japan... so many ideas but so hard to fulfil everyone. Let's put it aside first.
At the night time, I started to worry about jobs and money and future. I asked for many advice but still haven't sorted it out. What is my interest? What do I like? What kind of job you are looking for? Where do you want to stay? These are my headaches. I haven't fully recovered from the previous issue and the new issues pop out.
Life is getting harder and challenging, it is interesting and exciting. At the same time, it terrifies me!
What happened in day 2 was packing. I spent almost an entire day to pack my stuff but still far way to finish.
My friend in the UK asked me whether I am interested in visiting the UK. Of course I do. I was planning to go to NY, but free accommodation and free tour guide in the UK, why not. People are greedy. When you decided to go to the UK, how about Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Norway, Sweden.... come on, it probably the best chance to go travel. I don't know when I can go again.
Another friend in HK asked me if I want to do some travel as well, Korea, Japan... so many ideas but so hard to fulfil everyone. Let's put it aside first.
At the night time, I started to worry about jobs and money and future. I asked for many advice but still haven't sorted it out. What is my interest? What do I like? What kind of job you are looking for? Where do you want to stay? These are my headaches. I haven't fully recovered from the previous issue and the new issues pop out.
Life is getting harder and challenging, it is interesting and exciting. At the same time, it terrifies me!
Comments
Post a Comment