Skip to main content

From the day I left my bright future - Day 3

Wednesday
I continued my packing, threw away few bags of stuff. Nothing worths to store.
Life doesn't seem any easier after leaving uni. I decided to delay my travel plan, simply because now is the peak season and shortage of money.
Concern of living, struggles with staying or not... these issues will never concern me before. Maybe it is a good time to learn about how to live myself. I mean how you earn your own living. You will see all the luxury life you have spent were contributed by your parents. Me, doing nothing.
Hence, tomorrow I will go for job hunting.

You can't fully understand someone without experience the same thing. I never understand the frustration of a fresh graduate before I am one of those. And now, I can say I got this and that's terrifying.

May the force be with me!

Comments