It comes to day 4.
I woke up late. There was no more alarm. It went off at 5-6-7 every morning in my last 3 years. I don't know is it a good thing but finally I got some good sleep and woke up naturally. I told myself it is only the first week of jobless life, enjoy it. Still, I can't wait to job hunt. I can't stand myself being non productive at all. Thing doesn't go as smooth as I thought. I have been walking around the city, valley and places near my home, handed in number of resume, I am not optimistic towards it.
Later on, I went to my friend's place. We DIY and graduate pikachu. She made the hat and outfit for it teddy. I tailored it a bit and it looked much better than those sell in shop. Give us a call, we tailer one for you! Then I stayed there for dinner. You know what, we made mango and chicken and it was so yummy. It is a very simple dish. With a touch of mango, it delights the whole dish. Now is the mango season in Australia. Cooking with mango brings a different level of taste of it. I will definitely recommend it. After dinner we chatted about jobs, economy and international relationship. I grew in science, lived with science, advance in science. Sadly, I know nothing about the world. It was a nice talk with business people.
- America
- China
- European countries
- Natural resources
- Advantages
- Supply is always less than demand
I always believe that the number of money running throughout the world is proportional to the resources. But I am totally wrong. My friend said my idea is the most ideal situation which never happened. When the supply is limited, who can afford the higher price, who can get the products. Actually, these are very simple concept, but I don't get this before our conversation. At this moment, I feel it worths stepping out from my science field.
I watch dolce vita when I got back home. I always fancy with people speak very good English and luxury life. Because I don't own any of these, even by watching these fulfil me. The often interview with some famous celebrities, and they often use propping question. This is something I learnt in my previous study. How to interview. What the host makes me feel like they are trying to ask all the question on their list. I will never notice this without learning it. I miss the days I acquire knowledge everyday. And now self learning is what I can do. No one stands in front of you, teach you all the skills.
I woke up late. There was no more alarm. It went off at 5-6-7 every morning in my last 3 years. I don't know is it a good thing but finally I got some good sleep and woke up naturally. I told myself it is only the first week of jobless life, enjoy it. Still, I can't wait to job hunt. I can't stand myself being non productive at all. Thing doesn't go as smooth as I thought. I have been walking around the city, valley and places near my home, handed in number of resume, I am not optimistic towards it.
Later on, I went to my friend's place. We DIY and graduate pikachu. She made the hat and outfit for it teddy. I tailored it a bit and it looked much better than those sell in shop. Give us a call, we tailer one for you! Then I stayed there for dinner. You know what, we made mango and chicken and it was so yummy. It is a very simple dish. With a touch of mango, it delights the whole dish. Now is the mango season in Australia. Cooking with mango brings a different level of taste of it. I will definitely recommend it. After dinner we chatted about jobs, economy and international relationship. I grew in science, lived with science, advance in science. Sadly, I know nothing about the world. It was a nice talk with business people.
- America
- China
- European countries
- Natural resources
- Advantages
- Supply is always less than demand
I always believe that the number of money running throughout the world is proportional to the resources. But I am totally wrong. My friend said my idea is the most ideal situation which never happened. When the supply is limited, who can afford the higher price, who can get the products. Actually, these are very simple concept, but I don't get this before our conversation. At this moment, I feel it worths stepping out from my science field.
I watch dolce vita when I got back home. I always fancy with people speak very good English and luxury life. Because I don't own any of these, even by watching these fulfil me. The often interview with some famous celebrities, and they often use propping question. This is something I learnt in my previous study. How to interview. What the host makes me feel like they are trying to ask all the question on their list. I will never notice this without learning it. I miss the days I acquire knowledge everyday. And now self learning is what I can do. No one stands in front of you, teach you all the skills.
Comments
Post a Comment