I headed to city, tired to do more job hunting. However, nothing gained. I realised maybe it is not a right timing for hurting job. As the long Christmas and new year holiday is coming soon, they don't need extra help at the moment.
Before going to my friend's graduation ceremony, I grabbed myself a nice cup of coffee and Japanese chicken katsu rice. Maybe this is the only good thing about jobless, I have plenty of time.
To be honest, I am still struggling whether I should stay or not, should I take the risk? Should I face this challenge again? We are in disadvantage, but can I change it? Anyway, to apply a graduate visa, IELTS is a must. Though I don't really like it, I registered it. There was an interesting scene. The reaction of the people who just received the result, anger, frustration...
I went back home before going to the Christmas party held by my old colleges. I went to my friend's house before the party. Interestingly, I felt excited. I always go to friends' house but limited to those very close friends. In her house, there is a big TV screen, which need a projector to project the film. We sang and sang and sang until 10-ish. We both admitted that we never hang out that late. On the way to city, I sang loudly because there is no one in the street already.
The party started at 11. Number of new members came to the party as well. They probably came after I resigned. We talked so loud that the customers moved their seat and the manager was so angry. I felt sorry but I can't stop the happiness of these people. It was so much fun. Food, alcohol and laughter delighted the whole night. I am not good at drinking, after a few drinks I felt sleepy...
The life I am experiencing now is completely new. How exciting it is. My life is not just black and white now. No more textbook, no more lecture and recording. Everything around me is my teacher. No one is going to tell you this is examinable, that is going to appear in exam. Experience is building, just for yourself.
Before going to my friend's graduation ceremony, I grabbed myself a nice cup of coffee and Japanese chicken katsu rice. Maybe this is the only good thing about jobless, I have plenty of time.
To be honest, I am still struggling whether I should stay or not, should I take the risk? Should I face this challenge again? We are in disadvantage, but can I change it? Anyway, to apply a graduate visa, IELTS is a must. Though I don't really like it, I registered it. There was an interesting scene. The reaction of the people who just received the result, anger, frustration...
I went back home before going to the Christmas party held by my old colleges. I went to my friend's house before the party. Interestingly, I felt excited. I always go to friends' house but limited to those very close friends. In her house, there is a big TV screen, which need a projector to project the film. We sang and sang and sang until 10-ish. We both admitted that we never hang out that late. On the way to city, I sang loudly because there is no one in the street already.
The party started at 11. Number of new members came to the party as well. They probably came after I resigned. We talked so loud that the customers moved their seat and the manager was so angry. I felt sorry but I can't stop the happiness of these people. It was so much fun. Food, alcohol and laughter delighted the whole night. I am not good at drinking, after a few drinks I felt sleepy...
The life I am experiencing now is completely new. How exciting it is. My life is not just black and white now. No more textbook, no more lecture and recording. Everything around me is my teacher. No one is going to tell you this is examinable, that is going to appear in exam. Experience is building, just for yourself.
Comments
Post a Comment