Skip to main content

From the day I left my bright future - Day 7

Sunday.
I went to plat squash with my old colleges. I haven't done any exercise for at least one year. Sedentary lifestyle is the best description for me for the last year. It's such an ironic term for an exercise and nutrition student.
I can't move more than I expect, absolutely fatigue.
After an hour of exercise, we went to have Korean food. This restaurant is where we always go in the first year we came to Brisbane. Overtime, we explore some many good food around Brisbane and we never come back. The food is still good, just our tastebuds have changed.
I used to hang out with the same group of people and now I joined in a completely new social group. New experience, fresh and joyful.
After meal, we are exhausted enough so we decide to go home. Some of them were going to Southbank to movie an outdoor movie, some of them needed to work at night. I travelled back home with one of them. We missed two buses which wasted us half an hour. That's our fault. We were too focusing on Instagram...
The day ended with tiredness

Comments