Skip to main content

From the day I left my bright future - Day 8

One week has gone... another Monday has come.
More and more packing...
Lying on bed and watching drama...
Nap in the afternoon...
Suddenly, I received a call from my friend. She said she came to me and helped me to pack. Actually, there was not much we can do at the moment. She persuaded me to go job hunting. I was not motivated at all because I am so tired. I am still addicted to coffee. If I don't "take" coffee, I feel headache and tired. But, she was so insisted. OK, why not. I handed in a few resumes. Some of them look quite interested but I don't hold any hope at all.
Before going back home, I bough some prawn and edamame for dinner. Continuing the unfinished drama... and my unproductive day has gone.

Comments