Another shopping day for Christmas.
I want to get my BFF a graduation and pre Christmas present. Besides, she is leaving on the next day. You know what it is so hard to choose a present for who has already got the world. She doesn't need anything else at all.
Finally, I decided to get her favourite ring from Pandora. But it is also a challenge to buy her ring. Two headache questions are what is her size and has she get this already... I spent a whole day long to get contact with her mum and her boyfriend. At last, I sorted it out.
Today is the Chinese winter day, family members should have gathered together and enjoy food together. We, couple of friends were joined her family to have steak... new trend, steak on Chinese traditional day. She bought me an accessary for graduation gift. It is a leather bracelet which a leather K and a plasticised paper plane. On the paper plane, its print is the map of Brisbane and Hong Kong. This is the most thoughtful gift I have ever received.
This beautiful night ended with joy and laughter.
All the best, my dearest friend.
I want to get my BFF a graduation and pre Christmas present. Besides, she is leaving on the next day. You know what it is so hard to choose a present for who has already got the world. She doesn't need anything else at all.
Finally, I decided to get her favourite ring from Pandora. But it is also a challenge to buy her ring. Two headache questions are what is her size and has she get this already... I spent a whole day long to get contact with her mum and her boyfriend. At last, I sorted it out.
Today is the Chinese winter day, family members should have gathered together and enjoy food together. We, couple of friends were joined her family to have steak... new trend, steak on Chinese traditional day. She bought me an accessary for graduation gift. It is a leather bracelet which a leather K and a plasticised paper plane. On the paper plane, its print is the map of Brisbane and Hong Kong. This is the most thoughtful gift I have ever received.
This beautiful night ended with joy and laughter.
All the best, my dearest friend.
Comments
Post a Comment