Alright, finally, this day has come. I no longer regret my decision of quitting. The world outside is so much interesting and so many things to learn out from the books.
So catching up for what I have done in these days.
On new year eve, after work, we have party in the restaurant and all my workmate drank like monster. Then, we climbed up the the rooftop and watched the fireworks. It was the perfect location. Quiet and chill, shuuu don't let the boss knows.
Took an IELTS exam on 9/1. Don't take it if not necessary.
From 16/1, the Lifeline Brisbane Bookfest started and I am volunteering there. Because of the Bookfest, it reignited my interest in reading. I haven't been reading since couple of years ago. I met some good people, as well as bad one.
Currently reading...
- To kill a mocking bird
- The testament of Mary
I may do a review after I finished them.
One of my teammate V introduced me an application "Good Reads", she described it as Facebook of book. The app is quite handy, it also records the book you have read, you want to read etc, I like it.
V is a Ukrainian girl, who born in Ukraine and went to Australia when she was four. She knows English, Ukrainian and Russian. First I thought she is a French (sorry, I am really not good at distinguish look and accent). She is such a nice girl. The first time we meet, we played games like listing out all countries in the world. There is 195 (196 including Taiwan) countries in this world and we can only name out one third of them. I have had some much fun with her, thanks for spending out all the time. V taught me 1-10 in Russian. Unfortunately, my thick dumb tongue cannot roll for the "r", I can't pronoun the "t" in their way. It must have some way to sort it out.
There is another gentlemen Y who came from Iran and just arrived in Brisbane 2 months ago. He is an industrial engineer and specialised in car. He was working in BMW Germany, thus he can speak German. He knows a lot about history, political issue, language and culture. He can also speak some Russian. Seriously, I'd love to go to Russia once through the Trans Siberian Railway, the longest railway in the world.
I also wonder what does the vocal jazz called in real. Today, a guy in my table told me its name is Scat Jazz. Now, what is the genres of those...a bit like Disney music, a bit groovy and a bit like jazz...
On 21/1, I watched The Danish Girl. I will rate it 7/10. Some scenes are not really necessary. I feel a bit "too much" of the main cast, no matter when he is a guy or girl as he is shivering a lot like having a disease instead. The actress is better instead.
Alright. That should be most of the major things I would like to share. See you next time.
So catching up for what I have done in these days.
On new year eve, after work, we have party in the restaurant and all my workmate drank like monster. Then, we climbed up the the rooftop and watched the fireworks. It was the perfect location. Quiet and chill, shuuu don't let the boss knows.
Took an IELTS exam on 9/1. Don't take it if not necessary.
From 16/1, the Lifeline Brisbane Bookfest started and I am volunteering there. Because of the Bookfest, it reignited my interest in reading. I haven't been reading since couple of years ago. I met some good people, as well as bad one.
Currently reading...
- To kill a mocking bird
- The testament of Mary
I may do a review after I finished them.
One of my teammate V introduced me an application "Good Reads", she described it as Facebook of book. The app is quite handy, it also records the book you have read, you want to read etc, I like it.
V is a Ukrainian girl, who born in Ukraine and went to Australia when she was four. She knows English, Ukrainian and Russian. First I thought she is a French (sorry, I am really not good at distinguish look and accent). She is such a nice girl. The first time we meet, we played games like listing out all countries in the world. There is 195 (196 including Taiwan) countries in this world and we can only name out one third of them. I have had some much fun with her, thanks for spending out all the time. V taught me 1-10 in Russian. Unfortunately, my thick dumb tongue cannot roll for the "r", I can't pronoun the "t" in their way. It must have some way to sort it out.
There is another gentlemen Y who came from Iran and just arrived in Brisbane 2 months ago. He is an industrial engineer and specialised in car. He was working in BMW Germany, thus he can speak German. He knows a lot about history, political issue, language and culture. He can also speak some Russian. Seriously, I'd love to go to Russia once through the Trans Siberian Railway, the longest railway in the world.
I also wonder what does the vocal jazz called in real. Today, a guy in my table told me its name is Scat Jazz. Now, what is the genres of those...a bit like Disney music, a bit groovy and a bit like jazz...
On 21/1, I watched The Danish Girl. I will rate it 7/10. Some scenes are not really necessary. I feel a bit "too much" of the main cast, no matter when he is a guy or girl as he is shivering a lot like having a disease instead. The actress is better instead.
Alright. That should be most of the major things I would like to share. See you next time.
Comments
Post a Comment