After the previous miserable experience of taking a master course, I spent a year off doing something else to relax and cheer myself up. It seems everything goes so well without the pressure of study and perhaps I am ready to take this challenge again. I was fine when farewell with my colleagues and friends. I was ok when I said goodbye to my dearest mum. I cried a bit on the plane but it is ok, just emotional. After meeting up with my sister and her two beautiful kids, just like a start of a vacation. Few days later, I have to face to my first most annoying trouble which is house hunting. One, two, three, four....finally I have decided to pick the third one. I can't say it is perfect but it is the best out of all the options. Now I have moved to this new place, can't call it home while there is none family members here. But they are very kind to me and I feel blessed to stay in a comfortable environment.
Head to the orientation day, there are a lot of people aiming to do a physiotherapy master degree. The stressful feeling within me is still very strong and I haven't found a way to cope with it at this moment. There is no way to return and I need to keep up on this painful pathway. Now I really hope god helps me, not the study but my timid heart.
Head to the orientation day, there are a lot of people aiming to do a physiotherapy master degree. The stressful feeling within me is still very strong and I haven't found a way to cope with it at this moment. There is no way to return and I need to keep up on this painful pathway. Now I really hope god helps me, not the study but my timid heart.
Comments
Post a Comment